About the Book
I am exploring how far I can take decluttering images to find the heart of each scene. By composing with only very few lines I am abstracting the world around me to find its essence and its beauty.
Features & Details
- Primary Category Arts & Photography Books
- Additional Categories Fine Art Photography, Minimalist
Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9780464052685
- Softcover: 9780464052692
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9780464052708
- Publish Date Jul 11, 2019
- Language English
- Keywords monochrome, fine art, photography
I make images that call attention to things that other people overlook. With these images I like to capture rarely viewed scenes and environments as well as well known locations and present them in an interesting way. This exploration of the overlooked helps me engage more deeply with where I am right now.