About the Book
The devastating scene that I had watched unfold on television was just five minutes’ walk from my former home. I was determined to play a part in the relief effort and felt from the outset that this was a situation I had to document.
Photos in the book were published in The Evening Standard and Huff Post.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Arts & Photography Books
Project Option: Small Square, 7×7 in, 18×18 cm
# of Pages: 20
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781006961120
- Softcover: 9781006964978
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781006964954
- Publish Date: Jun 26, 2017
- Language English
- Keywords Photography, Photojournalism, Grenfell Tower
I'm a photojournalist from London. My first book "14th June 2017" features photos of Grenfell Tower. I spent several weeks on the ground documenting the tragedy. Any profits I make for this book will go to charity. Photos in this book were published in The Evening Standard and HuffPost.