About the Book
Here's what's inside:
- Introduction to Chinese Medicine.
- TCM Foundation including: the Yin Yang Theory, 5 Elements, 4 Substances, and the Zang-Fu Theory.
- The Causes of Diseases according to Chinese medicine.
- TCM Diagnosis including the four methods of diagnosis, inquiry, observation including tongue, palpation including pulse, observation and auscultation.
- Putting TCM diagnosis into practice with the 8 Principles, pattern and symptoms differentiations, and case studies.
- Patient intake form and how to use it in clinic.
My goal is to make Chinese medicine easy to grasp and fun to learn! I offer TCM resources, videos, PDFs, treatment protocols and courses for practitioners and students who want to improve their knowledge and TCM skills. I aim to empower new practitioners to become more confident with their TCM diagnosis. I offer courses especially geared for new acupuncturists and naturopathic doctors. I thrive to create engaging online courses to improve everyone’s skills. I love to inspire practitioners to stay motivated and continue to grow. Because after all acupuncture rocks! Clara TCM Geek!