Self-publishing done right
Turn your writing into a bookshop-quality book with our Microsoft® Word to Book workflow. Our simple add-in works straight in Word to take you through all the essential book-making steps: choosing a book size, formatting your text, uploading your files to Blurb and making your book cover. You get a professionally printed book that you can keep for yourself, sell to your fans, or give as a gift.
To use our add-in you'll need Microsoft Word 2007 or 2010 running on Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
Four book sizes. Unlimited possibilities.
Self-publish that book you've been working on or create something new directly in Microsoft Word using our add-in. You can even include images. Our Word to Book workflow gives you four text-ready book sizes, perfect for any genre, starting at just .
- Novels in our Pocket book size
- Poetry books in our Trade book size
- Illustrated memoirs in our Small Square book size
- Recipe Books in our Standard Portrait book size
- Novellas, short stories, screenplays, fan fiction – or anything else you've longed to see in print in any of these four book sizes