About the Book
A compendium of owner builders that came to the Omeo Shire during the 1970s and 1980s. The book describes how several families went about their individualised building project to create a home in this most beautiful part of Victoria- the mountains and forests of far East Gippsland.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Home & Garden
- Additional Categories Australia, Family History / Family Tree
Project Option: Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
# of Pages: 144
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9780648702733
- Publish Date: Feb 20, 2020
- Language English
- Keywords self-sufficiency, Australia, owner builder
Swifts Creek, Australia
Under the pen name 'Tom Law', have been writing fiction, political works and poetry for more than two decades. Have lived in rural Victoria for most of adult life with some work experience abroad, predominantly Indonesia and China.