Books made easyApps for Mac and PC ranging from easy drag-and-drop to fully custom layouts.
Archival qualityPhoto book options with Mohawk paper and premium end sheets and linens.
Tools for photographersWedding photographers can use Blurb tools to charge clients directly.
Wedding BookKristen and Heather
By: Mike Plunkett
Format: Large Square (30×30 cm)
A large format photo book makes the perfect album to show off and revisit for years to come.
GuestbookAbby and Chris
By: Sara & Rocky Photography
Format: Standard Landscape (25×20 cm)
Abby and Chris gave the traditional guestbook an upgrade by using a photo book of their own pictures.
Anniversary BookBob and Rose
By: Millicent Harvey
Format: Standard Portrait (20×25 cm)
With photos of their first meeting, this great gift showcases a lifetime of love between Bob and Rose.
Engagement BookGrace & Parson
By: Grace & Parson
Format: Large Landscape (33×28 cm)
Grace & Parson preserved their engagement photos in a beautiful hardcover book.
Explore books by other book makers
Easy book creation
Simple photo books with Bookify
- Make your book online (no need to download software)
- Choose from our pre-designed layouts
- Add short captions and text below images
- Upload images from Instagram, Facebook, or your computer
Customizable photo books with BookWright
- Downloadable software offers more creative control
- Build your own layouts or start from a template
- Add photo captions or import large text files
- Drag and drop images from your computer onto the pages
- Adobe LightroomAdobe® Lightroom® makes it easy to organize and edit your wedding photos. Plus, Blurb is integrated into the workflow, so you can make a book with drag-and-drop ease within Lightroom.
- Adobe InDesign Plug-InAlready use Adobe® InDesign®? Install our plug-in to automatically create Blurb-ready blank templates and even upload your wedding book project without leaving InDesign.
- PDF to BookAlready have a wedding book in PDF format? Use our specifications calculator to fine-tune your PDF to a Blurb-friendly book size. Then simply publish and order your book.
Wedding Photographers and Blurb
It’s never been easier to document your client’s wedding day and have Blurb fulfill their book orders. The best part? No upfront costs and you can bill your client through the book sale. Here’s how it works:
1.Upload the wedding book to your Blurb account
2.Set it up at your desired price (this price should account for your intended profit)
3.Send a link of the uploaded book to your client
4.Your client buys the book directly from Blurb
5.Blurb pays out 100% of the post-print profits via PayPal